Beer & Plunder is about running a viking bar - and everything that this entails. Running a pub is difficult alone, luckily you can invite up to three friends to play along with you.
The goal of the game is to make enough gold each shift to keep your pub going. Serve your customers well, and quickly, to keep them paying. But, beware of the tiny thief - he comes out to steal any gold lying unprotected on the ground!
Beer & Plunder is a student project made during a seven week period.
- A fun party game to play with your friends
- Challenging rounds full of hectic cooperation, laughter and mixed up orders
- Several varying tasks to keep you busy and on your feet
- A unique combination of serving and fighting customers
- Charming characters and a cosy environment full of life
- A management game that brings the players out from behind the counter and instead puts the focus on handling rowdy and impatient customers.
Local and Remote Play
Beer & Plunder is a local co-op game, but it can also be played remotely using Parsec.
Super cute and lots of fun. So glad you shared this here. 😊 Makes me want more controllers. 😂 Agreed about being able to carry over money / or upgrade ... like something to keep that money stealing gremlin away! 😜 Maybe just a screen cap-based tutorial on this page for controls and maybe a few hints, like you can pre-fill some beers and put them on the counter for others to snag to deliver.
It definitely encourages more players, but it would be cool if it scaled a little for if you only have two players versus four players.
it is a very fun, balanced and easy to understand game. one thing missing is a reward at the end of the level, you could add bonuses or power-ups that players can buy with the extra money they collect or just things to beautify the pub. Last thing maybe add some settings for less powerful computer graphics.